How you can help
There are many ways for you to join us. Here are a few:
Throw a Party or Event
- Give a cocktail party in your home to help spread the word. We have everything you need, invitations, brochures and a video explaining the work being done in Kenya. We can also supply African jewelry from Kenya to be sold. You can even have a silent auction. This has been very successful in the past and we hope to continue to have more gatherings around the U.S.
- Get your children involved by having a bake sale or car wash to raise funds.
- Get your schools involved by teaching them about Kenyan orphans and how they can help. Children are so proud of themselves when they give back.
- Sell raffle tickets and use half the money for a prize and donate half to CFKK.
- Sponsor a holiday dance for your teens and donate ticket proceeds.
- During the holidays or parties such as anniversaries and birthdays, if you already have all you need, ask people to donate in your name.
- No donation is too small.